8 Reasons Why Motiv8 Will Inspire You
- Motiv8, the sister company of 8 National Talent Competition, is focused solely on the education of dance. It is made up of an incredible staff that is so excited to share their knowledge with these dancers, teachers, and parents!
- When a dancer is recognized for being inspiring in class, the instructor will present them with a "Cre8ive Artist" band. Each teacher will have a different color for the weekend. This allows dancers to be recognized for their hard work yet at the same time continue sharing their energy with the other dancers on the dance floor.
- Parents will have a special observation class on the final day where they will watch the dancers perform the combos they have learned throughout the weekend. We are excited to have parent seminars throughout the weekend to help them be the best dance parent they can be!
- Our Improv Challenge at 8 National Talent Competition, "Movement over Mind" is one of the dancer's favorite parts of the events. We are excited to have Movement over Mind at Motiv8 as well!
- There will be a class designated to learning the combo for the "Innov8ive Challenge". This will be where we see what the dancers can do to make the movement their own. This challenge can be entered as a solo, duet/trio, or group.
- Since Motiv8 is a convention only, this will allow the dancers to take several classes throughout the weekend. We want each and every dancer to leave feeling Motiv8ed to begin their dance season at their best!
- Motiv8 will also incorporate seminars for boys only, girls only, juniors/seniors college prep, working dancers, faculty lunch chat with the dancers, faculty lunch chat with the teachers, and many more.
- Motiv8's classes are designed to keep the focus on the dancers and help them shine.